Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey Everyone!

I hope this works out. People can still comment on posts, add pictures, and it's free. So hopefully it works well and everyone likes it. If you want, give a quick update about you for everyone.

We just bought a house in Herriman. We are still going through all the processes of it because it was a short sell so it's tricky and stressful. But, we feel good about it, so we know it will work out for the best.
We have been married now for a year and a half. Time goes by quickly! I am just finishing up the school year and Scott is waiting for Nursing school in the fall.

2 comments:

April said...

Hey Lyric, this is a really good idea! I think I like blogger even better than myfamily.com. It will be easier to keep updated because we can click the links to each other's blogs!

You can add Blinky's blog to the list: thecoolestnielsens.blogspot.com

And Doodle's is: littlenatestephfamily.blogspot.com

Chama's is:
theburtis.blogspot.com

I think those are the only Oakcrest ones I have on my list that aren't yet on the list you made.

Congratulations on your house in Herriman. I've been there and it's a nice, new area!

The Baker Family said...

OUr blog is beingbaker.blogspot.com we changed it. Just so you know.